In today’s digital world with advancement in technology and taking this advantage, organizations are getting robust in delivering the targeted revenues and profits. Simultaneously, the vigilance by tax department is also increasing day by day demanding full compliance by an organization to the relevant tax laws. Any non-compliance results in heavy penalties derailing the continuity of business and questioning the strength of a sustainable operation.
Our tax services aim is to deliver efficient solutions that not only results in timely compliances of tax laws but also provide tax savings for our clients which are tailored to meet their specific needs. We assist our clients in devising long-term development plans and to organize their expansions and diversification in a manner to reduce the ultimate tax burden whilst compliance with the relevant tax laws. We also depute our expert team at our client’s premises to assist them with the routine tax matters giving higher productivity, efficiency with guaranteed cost savings. We also provide tax related advisory services to corporates, individuals, entities and government bodies particularly below services
- Preparation and filing of annual, quarterly or bi-annual tax returns / statements of Income tax and Sales tax
- Advisory services on interpretational issues in the tax laws
- Registering companies or firm with the relevant tax authorities in the best possible category giving higher tax savings
- Obtaining exemptions and withholding tax certificates
- Tax review to ensure compliance of relevant taxes applicable on our clients
- Guidance on personal taxation including preparation and filing of tax returns
- Restructuring of salaries to ensure tax savings for our clients and employees
- Tax strategy and planning on a new or existing business strategy
- Advise on double tax treaties and its applicability
- Obtaining approvals for employee retirement schemes such as Provident Fund, Gratuity Fund and Pension Fund
- Advise on matters relating to Sales Tax Act, 1990, Sindh Sales Tax on Services Act 2011, Federal Excise Act 2005 and Customs Act 1969.
- Tax audits on behalf of clients
- Handling refund/drawback matters.
Taxation Service in Pakistan